Friday, May 8, 2009

hair .

im going to be completely honest, i suck when it comes to my hair.
ive never used conditioner much and flat ironed it EVERYDAY.
yes, you heard it right, every single day. (its a fifteen year old's addiction)
so pretty much my hair goes through heat damage everyday with very little protection and repair.
so when i realized my hair was a bit to dry for life, i went to my local London Drugs and picked up
some well needed products.

- Herbal Essence's Hydralicious conditioner and shampoo for dry/damaged hair (purple one)
- Pantene Pro V Restoratives Time Renewal Replenishing Mask 9.99 CAD

lets just say thank goodness for these products, my hair is softer and i can actually run my fingers through it. yay right ?!?

ps. reviews soon ! PROMISE .

xoxo jess !

No comments:

Post a Comment